Danvers, MA –
Phone and F2F
Seeking a DevOps Engineer to provide infrastructure architecture and DevOps
engineering to support our customers and our teams. DevOps is a critical
component to the highly collaborative engineering team. We are looking for
people who can support and foster collaboration, rapid development and
delivery, innovation, and quality while ensuring the projects we support
are efficient and scalable. We look for people who have the curiosity,
courage, and flexibility to consider, support and deploy leading edge
technologies. Leveraging DevOps as a key enabler to adopt agile and improve
the organization’s ability to deliver high quality software is in our DNA.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work to oversee, design, implement, and manage DevOps capabilities in
the cloud using CI (Continuous Integration) /CD (Continuous
- Create highly robust infrastructure architectures with systems that
support development of enterprise-class applications and services with high
performance, availability, reliability, and scalability needs.
- Ensure DevOps systems you build are robust in the sense they can
scale, handle rapid growth, and limit exposure to single points of failure
and security vulnerabilities.
- Closely collaborate with software development and verification
engineers to make it easy for them to roll out new code and test new
- Work with other highly skilled DevOps focused engineers, and learn and
grow from each other.
- Build and Deployment Tools & Continuous Integration
- QNX, Momentix, & Linux
- System development & administration of Jenkin, Git, & Nexus
- System development & administration of Jira & Confluence
- Software development background, understands agile software
- Significant experience (8+ recent years) as a software developer
and/or as a DevOps engineer, or a role where you were designing, planning,
and leading software development infrastructure growth.
- Understands how to assess a situation, make recommendations to a team
on an approach to tackle the DevOps challenge, and implement a DevOps
infrastructure in both greenfield and legacy environments
- Solid understanding of SQL, relational and non-relational databases
- Experience with automation and/or cloud orchestration tools like Chef,
Puppet or equivalent
- Strong understanding and familiarity of the fundamentals of UNIX and
Windows systems administration.
- Experience working alongside multiple Agile development teams.
- Experience with Linux, QNX and Momentix is a plus.
- Experience with the system administration of Jira and Confluence is a
· Experience with Jenkins, Git (Gitblit), & Sonatype Nexus is a plus
*Sr IT Recruiter*
*IDC Technologies, Inc. 1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116,Milpitas, CA,
*Phone: 408-418-5779 ext 252 |Fax: 408-608-6088 | *
*Email: **ma...@idctechnologies.com* <kara...@idctechnologies.com>*| Web: *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.