resume in word format to * *ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com
<ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com>**, you can also reach me at 609-423-4877. *

*Job Title:- SiteCore CMS DeveloperLocation:- Schaumburg, ILDuration:- 6-12
ContractJob Description:-*Must know .net framework-Develop enhancements for
Sitecore CMS using C# and TFS in Agile environment.
met with manager for over an hour. We are exclusive agency on this and HR
is barely sending any resumes!! It's ours to fill.
Candidates need to have CMS experience; they use Sitecore but if they used
several competing products that's fine too; i.e. Ektron, Drupal, Wordpress.

*Note: Please reply me on my official E-Mail ID : **ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com
<ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com>*

*Thanks*
*Ryan Francis *| *Senior IT Recruiter*