I have a very urgent Direct Client requirement for *DB2 Database
Administrator *in *New York, NY**. *Please Let Me Know If you have
available candidate, please reply with their word resume, location, rate
and contact number.
*Please send me your resume at satya....@ngtechinc.com
<satya....@ngtechinc.com>Job Title: DB2 Database AdministratorLocation:
New York, NYDuration: Contract-to Hire*
*VISA: GC or US Citizen only*
(1) Data Base Administrator: designs and configures complex databases with
replication and multi-nodes, develops comprehensive DB
implementation/upgrade plans, translates logical to physical design,
creates DB objects, builds backup/recovery/load scripts, and can support
development thru production. Proficiency in database and/or SQL analysis
(2) Data Administrator: creates, analyzes, translates, and maintains
complex logical and/or physical data models, metadata respositories, and
data catalogues. Maintains security event logs. Ensures all productions
changes are made in accordance with lifecycle methodology and risk
guidelines. This position should typically be used for an advanced or lead
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Computer Science degree or equivalent experience.
• Total 3+ years of DB2 Database Administration experience out of which
minimum 2+ should be on DB2 9.x versions.
• History of managing multiple RDBMS in large environments in AIX
• Experience with redundancy and resiliency applied to create a high
availability service (HADR).
• Practical experience in monitoring and tuning a database.
• Experience in working in a 24X7 environments and on-call support.
• Experience on Q-replication is desirable, but not required.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
*Satya Raj*|Next Generation Technology, Inc
116 S Arlington Heights Road, Arlington Heights, IL - 60005
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.