Hope you’re doing well.
Our client is need of Big Data Admin for a contract Project in Corning, NY
Please let me know if you are comfortable with the requirement below.
*Position: Big Data Admin*
*Location: Corning, NY*
*Duration: 6+ months*
skills: Bigdata Admin, HDFS, Hive, PIG, Sqoop, Impala, Solr, Java
1. Experience as Bigdata administration
2. Ongoing administration of the Hadoop infrastructure
3. Installation & Configuration of cluster & services
4. Add/remove nodes and setting up new Hadoop users/clusters.
5. Monitoring cluster, services job performances.
6. Knowledge of Hadoop Security
7. Experience on java, MapReduce jobs
8. Ability to write Pig Latin scripts, Hive query (HQL)
9. Familiarity with data loading tools like Flume, Sqoop.
10. Knowledge of workflow/schedulers like Oozie.
11. Knowledge of Solr, HBase, Spark
*IDC Technologies Inc.*
*1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA – 95035*
*Email:- **prut...@idctechnologies.com* <prut...@idctechnologies.com>
*Website:- **www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.