Please check the below requirement and let me know if you have any
consultants available for this position.
*Hybris E-commerce Architect*
*Location: Hickory, NC*
*Duration: 1+ Years*
*Skills and Experience:*
· 10+ years of Information Technology experience
· 4+ years of Application Architecture experience in eCommerce
· 2+ years of architecture and design experience in Hybris
· Strong experience with high volume B2C / B2B eCommerce systems
· Strong experience with J2EE application servers, preferably IBM
· Experience with legacy to COTS systems integration
· Experience with Service Oriented Architecture
· Experience with modeling techniques, such as UML or BPM
· Ability to prioritize and manage work to critical project
timelines in a fast-paced environment
· Proficient in simplifying and standardizing complex business
processes and IT systems.
· Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
· Ability to share and communicate ideas both verbally and in
writing to executive staff, business sponsors and technical resources, in
clear concise language that is the parlance of each group.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Experience with agile software development techniques
· Multi-Channel retail experience preferred
· Define and realize the application architecture across multiple
projects for a large eCommerce program
· Analyze business and IT challenges and design a comprehensive
solution that integrates smoothly
*Thanks & Regards,*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.