Please let me know if you have any suitable profile for this position.
**Profile: Snr Microstrategy developer
Location: SFO, CA
Duration: 6++ Month*
Develop and implement reports and data access based on functional designs
using the MicroStrategy's suite of tools. Design and optimize data mart
models for MicroStrategy. Translate the reporting requirements into data
analysis and reporting solutions. Define and develop BI reports for
accessing/analyzing data in warehouse. Customize BI tools and data sets for
different types of users. Drive improvement of BI system architecture and
development process. Maintains and modify reports/attributes/metrics and
underlying views as necessary. *Administers production systems and their
security as well as coordinates schema changes with ETL specialists.
Troubleshoots operational data issues and performs ad-hoc reporting.
Minimum Qualifications Are:*
· BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
· * **6-10 years dimensional modeling experience*
· Working experience in large-scale, high availability, end to end
MicroStrategy Business Intelligence application development.
· Extensive hands on experience in MicroStrategy development
(preferably version 8), using Architect, Desktop, Intelligence Server,
Narrowcast Server, Report Services and Web components.
· Demonstrated experience with translating business requirements
into data analysis and reporting solutions.
· *Ability to adapt quickly in a rapidly changing environment while
working closely with users and lead cross-functional teams.*
· Must be a self-starter, highly business focused, have the ability
to work effectively within a team environment
· Must possess trouble-shooting skills and an ability to
successfully fulfill business information delivery needs
· *Must have strong SQL and RDBMS skills*
· * **Experienced with OLAP and Narrowcast server*
· Experienced at tuning reports and designing for performance is
· Must be self-motivated.
· Must possess excellent problem solving capabilities.
· Must be able to handle and achieve completion on multiple projects
and priorities simultaneously.
· Must have excellent oral and written communications skills.
*Extensive hands on working knowledge of SQL and experience with Relational
Databases such as Oracle.*
Thanks & Regards,
Beta Soft Systems, Inc., Fremont, CA-94538
Work- 510-744-1700 ext. 309 | Fax- 1-800-368-1322|
Yahoo ID: nandan.betas...@yahoo.com Gtalk ID: nandan.betas...@gmail.com
We are "Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)".
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To post to this group, send email to sap-or-oracle-financi...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at