Dear,

Greetings..

This is *Yugal* from *National Systems America, L.P.*. We are looking for
an *Solution Architect *to work with our Client located at *Atlanta GA. *Below
is the job description for your perusal. Please go through the JD and
kindly let me know your interest towards this opportunity along with your
updated resume. Looking forward to hearing from you soon to discuss
further.

*Position :* Solution Architect

*Duration:* 6+ Months

*Location:* Atlanta GA 30354

*Qualifications:*

·         Solution Architect must have experience on multiple hardware and
software environments and be comfortable with *complex heterogeneous
applications.*

·         The candidate needs experience in *creating, socializing, and
leading the architecture* of multiple sub-solutions of a large project
through the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC).

·         The person performs in a variety of different roles in the
project life cycle.

·         The candidate must be able to demonstrate good problem solving
skills and ability to effectively communication solutions.

*Responsibilities: *

·         The role requires the individual to be responsible for the
execution of the overall solution vision for the assigned project.

·         The architect identifies and translates system requirements into
a prescribed architecture blueprinting and guide process by
building/maintaining the necessary project artifacts.

·         The role reports to and requires collaboration with Domain
Architect, Project Manager, and IT Portfolio Manager.

·         This architect role provides leadership to the rest of the IT
development team lead and the developers to ensure the solution is achieved
through the delivery of the approved technology.

*Comments/Special Instructions*

·         The Solution Architect in this position will be working on the
action items associated with the eCommerce group; improving the overall
reliability of critical apps.

·         The solution architect will be responsible for understanding and
potentially defining:

o   Database lifecycle strategy.

o   Application logging strategy.

o   Performance monitoring.

o   Application tuning & troubleshooting.

*NOTE:** Work Authorization copy and PHOTO ID copy is MUST for submission.*

*Please  **CLICK* <https://lnkd.in/bfqnK9a>*  here for all HOT positions.*

*Best Regards,*

*Yugal Modi*

National Systems America, L.P.
5945 Dallas Parkway,

Suite-100, Plano, Texas 75093-7878, USA

Phone:  +1(972)212-8744| FAX: 972-212-7434

Gtalk: yugal.staffing | Skype: yugal.modi |Linkedin
<http://in.linkedin.com/in/yugalmodi>

Email: yu...@nsiamerica.com | www.nsiamerica.com

<http://www.nsiamerica.com/> <yu...@nsiamerica.com>

*"**National Systems Consulting (NSI)* *is one of the fastest growing &
progressive consulting organizations in the Country providing Information
Technology (IT) services including staff augmentation, fixed priced
contracts, and offshore development to a wide variety of industries. We
have been in business since 1996.* *We have the highest and best D&B
Ranking, Credit Score, Paydex Score, and Financial stress score* *that
shows our commitment towards our candidates and Partners by ensuring paying
them on time."*