I have a SQL Developer position (more senior level) in Wooster, OH that I
am currently recruiting for. 6-12 Months contract. Please see the job
Candidates MUST be LOCAL to OH..
Client is looking for qualified candidates for a SQL Developer position
with one of our clients in the Wooster, OH area.
*Job Duties and Responsibilities*
The qualified candidate will be proficient in writing SQL queries and
scripts while helping the team create Policy Search and Policy Retrieve
functions for an internal application. There will be internal guidance
*Experience, Skills, Knowledge*
- Extensive experience with SQL
- Experienced in .Net, C#, and WCF
- Ability to write a data retrieval service
- Ability to work collaboratively with existing Guidewire ClaimCenter
Nice to Have:
- Experience in working with Guidewire data model
- Property and Casualty Insurance knowledge
- Working in an agile environment
- Experience with Rally (now CA Agile Central)
Sam Williams - Recruiting Manager
Direct : 646-499-5264|| Fax : Fax 312.582.2699
116 Village Blvd, Suite 200 - Princeton, NJ 08540
swilli...@itbtalent.com || swilli...@itbrainiac.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.