Hi,

Greeting from ASK IT Consulting!!

My name is Kamal and I have currently below requirement with me if you are
interested and good match please send me resume with current location &
expected billing rate ASAP

.

*Position:** QA Data Integrity Analyst*

*Location:** Albany, NY*

*Duration:** 3-6 Months*

Please include the following information in your email reply.

Candidates Full Name:

Rate: $

Contact Number:

Email:

Current Location:

Availability:

*Mandatory Requirements:*

   1. 3+ years experience working in the Health Care industry
   2. 4 years QA experience
   3. Strong SQL query Skills
   4. Strong technical/data skills.
   5. 2 years leading test efforts on small/medium scale projects and
   coordinating test resources. Having proven experience in successfully
   applying best practices/concepts, utilizing testing tools and delivering
   quality products
   6. Working knowledge of automation tools and to be able to determine when
   to best use these tools
   7. Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills.
   8. Highly self-motivated and directed with the ability and dedication to
   meeting aggressive deadlines while ensuring quality delivery.
   9. Excellent interpersonal skills: (e.g., partnering, conflict
   management, mentoring), with strong verbal and written communication
   skills.
   10. Must be comfortable working in team environment as well as
   independently, and possess sense of accountability in completing
   assignments.
   11. Understanding of health care business/delivery process through work
   experience in the industry.

*Job Description:*

   1. Participates in requirements gathering/reviews, and designs, develops
   and executes manual test plans to ensure the quality of MVP’s core
   applications and systems
   2. Documents defects and works with developers, business users and
   project team to resolve issues.
   3. Serves as an integral member of an enterprise-wide testing team, and
   is responsible for following established standards and best practices, and
   reporting testing results clearly and accurately.
   4. Provides assistance to IT personnel and business partners in the use
   of templates and tools
   5. Leads the transfer efforts on small/medium scale projects

*---*
*With Regards*
*Kamal Pandey*
*IT Recruiter*
Ask IT Consulting
You Ask We Deliver!
*Phone : 516-717-2081,** **Fax : 631-803-4488*
*Email : ka...@askitc.com*
**Gtalk: kamal.askit || Yahoo: komal_90pandey*
*P** **Save trees. Print Only When Necessary*

*Linkedin:
**www.linkedin.com/in/pandeykamal*<http://www.linkedin.com/in/pandeykamal>
**

*Disclaimer:** This e-mail contains PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
intended solely for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify the sender by reply e-mail at rem...@askitc.com and
delete the original message. Further, you are not to copy, disclose, or
distribute this e-mail or its contents to any other person and any such
actions are unlawful. Ask IT has taken every reasonable precaution to
minimize this risk, but is not liable for any damage you may sustain as a
result of any virus in this e-mail. You should carry out your own virus
checks before opening the e-mail or attachment. Ask IT reserves the right to
monitor and review the content of all messages sent to or from this e-mail
Ask IT e-mail system.*