Hi,

Hope you are doing great!

Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
the requirement please reply back with the your updated resume and I will
get back to you or I would really appreciate if you can give me a call back
at my contact number 408-693-3170.

*Role:           **Oracle Developer with IAM *
*Location:   EDEN PRAIRIE, MN*
*Duration:   12 Months Contract*
*MOI:          Telephonic + Skype*

*Exp. Required:     2-4 Years of Testing Experience overall 9+ years *

*Oracle Identity Management 10g- Direcory Services(OID, OVD, SSO)*

Skills Required:
• At least 4 years relevant work experience
• BE / Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or a related discipline)
• Development Knowledge in Oracle Access Manager.
• Hands-on experience on Sun IDM or Oracle IDM Administration in the areas
of Installation, Configuration, Administration.
• Java knowledge.
• Experience in OpenSSO and Federation.
• Experience in CA Siteminder Administration in the areas of Installation,
Configuration, Administration.
• Knowledge in SUN One LDAP/Oracle LDAP/AD.
• Experience in working with or supporting production, test, and
development environments for medium to large data centers
• Ability to come up with best solution by capturing big picture instead of
focusing on minor details/issues. Experience in performing root cause
analysis
• Possess and demonstrates strong logical-thinking skill, full of
intellectual curiosity and high desire for self-development.
• Good communication skills and the ability to work well in a team
environment.
• Must be available to work off hours or shifts as required for 24/7
support.

Thanks and Regard’s

www.enterprisesolutioninc.com

*Arpan Chandra*