*Please lookup the below position and if you feel comfortable ,then please
send me your updated resume *
*Position: * *Teradata Engineer*
*Location : Atlanta, GA Duration : 12+ Months *
*Interview Mode: Phone then Face to Face Job Description*
· They are currently seeking a Teradata Engineer to join their
· The Teradata Engineer will be working with development teams to
make sure they’re adhering to best practices, performing code reviews,
performance tuning, and troubleshooting application issues.
· The Teradata Engineer will be responsible for making sure that
the organization is using Teradata v15 to its full capabilities.
· 8-10 years experience required
· Working knowledge on Data domain and DSA
· Implement and maintain database objects and security in lower life
· Will evaluate and recommend any Teradata Database software
upgrades to infrastructure team
· Will perform/Co-ordinate POC for any 3rd part application software
tools which will interact with Teradata system
· Develop physical design. (Indexing, Compression, Block size, Soft
· Design the data security using VIEWS databases
· Compile a capacity plan – Evaluate space, CPU, concurrency etc.
· Performance tuning of the ETL (Teradata) scripts
· Prepare QA test bed for QA testing needs
· Monitor ETL processes and work with the ETL Developers responsible
for updating the Teradata system to insure data consistency and availability
· Serve as an escalation point for application/database related
· Perform database tuning including monitoring, troubleshooting and
optimizing performance of the databases in lower life cycles
· Provide input on workload definition to help OPS DBA team define
TASM policy for the project. Also discuss business expectation for both ETL
and reporting SLA
· Once project is in production evaluate performance and report the
same and make changes to improve performance where required
VSG Business Solutions
Phone No. 302-261-3207 Ext - 112
Hang Out :vsgranjeet
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.