*!! DIRECT CLIENT NEED !! HOT HOT HOT !!*

Must have (SSO) Single Sign on experience

Job Title  :  IAM-Identity and Access management domain, Single Sign On
(SSO) Consultant
Location  : Tampa, Florida
Duration  : 6-12 Months Contract
Interview  : Phone & Skype

Job Description:
OptimalIDM (Virtual Identity Server) and VIS Federation (OFIS) with 3+
years of experience.
ADFS 3.0, Web Application Proxy, Forefront Identity Manager.
8+ year of experience in Identity and Access management domain, Single Sign
On (SSO), Entitlement Provisioning and Identity Management solutions

*Share me resume with clear photo ID proof like (Driver License, State ID
Card, Passport copy of first page)*.

Please Note: Due to high volume of calls, I may miss your call , email is
the better way to reach me, Kindly co-operate.

*Note: Please reply me on my official E-Mail ID : neil.kha...@itbtalent.com
<neil.kha...@itbtalent.com> *

Kindest Regards:
Neil Khanna | Lead Professional IT Recruiter
ITBrainiac Inc
Princeton Forrestal Village,116 Village Blvd,Suite 200
Princeton, NJ 08540
Voice : (929) 268-0690
Email: neil.kha...@itbtalent.com