*Please find the below job requirement, if you have any consultant for the
below position kindly share me the updated resume along with the contact
details and expected rate to **si...@datsolinc.com <si...@datsolinc.com>*
Position: Sr. Salesforce developer
Location: Los Angeles
Duration: Long term
· 3-7 years of IT related experience with demonstrated increasing
· 3-5 years application development experience
· Experience using Salesforce data tools (Data Loader, Force.com
Explorer , Workbench, Eclipse Force.com IDE)
· Detailed experience writing Visual force and Apex classes and
triggers by following best coding practices (using dynamic apex and dynamic
· Experience setting up, Salesforce for outlook, data.com,
Salesforce Web to lead(with wordpress CMS websites), customer portal and
· Manage Permissions for current and new Salesforce development.
· Develop reports and dashboards to ensure essential Salesforce
tasks are happening as scheduled.
· Develop objects, workflow rules, email alerts, field updates,
etc. as it related to new and updated processes.
· Optimize data storage, workflows, Approval processes, fields,
tabs to keep us within our limits.
· Research new apps and features of Salesforce to ensure all areas
are running as efficiently as possible.
· Familiarity with web application development technologies like
· Proficiency in HTML, XML, SQL, Java or C++, SOAP and REST-based
web services, JSON, FLEX, CSS and Jquery frame works.
· Strong understanding of relational databases and development
competency around MS SQL Server, MySQL, or Oracle
· Previous systems integration experience(preferably JDE) and
Experience integrating Salesforce with 3rd party system using web services
and app exchange apps.
· Demonstrates ability to effectively research and communicate
complex technical issues and resolve problems at all levels of the
organization both internally and externally.
· Comfortable with rapidly changing and sometimes ambiguous work.
· Able to handle full work load, meet deadlines, work independently
and engage supervisor as necessary.
· Excellent analytical skills with accurate inferences and able to
communicate findings in a clear and concise manner
· Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment with
· Results driven with penchant for initiative, teamwork, urgency
*Thanks & Regards,*
*Data **Solutions* *Inc*
*** Certified Minority-Owned Business Enterprise (MBE) ***
Canton, Michigan 48187
Main - (734) 399-4476
Fax - (734) 437-5524
Email: si...@datsolinc.com <dil...@datsolinc.com> URL: http://www.d
DISCLAIMER: Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this
mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information
and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you have received this
message by mistake or are not interested in receiving our e-mails, please
reply with a "*REMOVE*" in the subject line and delete this message from
your system. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.