Hi Partner,

Greetings!!

This is* Mukesh* from *ASKIT Consulting* currently I am looking for* .NET
Developer with PHP. *Please go through requirements and send me profile
ASAP

*Position: .NET Developer with PHP*

*Location:  NYC, NY *

*Duration: 3+ months*

.NET Developer (C#) with PHP skills. (70% - .Net work) The developer should
be skilled in front-end development as much such as HTML, CSS, and
Javascript. OO programming on the back end, well rounded, etc. Silverlight
++ Keep code clean in production, comfortable with front end and jQuery *PHP
- going after the code igniter framework

Regards,

*Mukesh Sharma*
Technical Recruiter
*Ask IT Consulting
*You Ask We Deliver!
Phone: 1-516-717-2086, Fax: 631-803-4488
Email: msha...@askitc.com