*Immediate Need - SAS Financial - Chevy Chase, MD - 6+ Months*

Job Title SAS Financial
Location Chevy Chase, MD
Duration 6+ Months

*Max  Rate $50/hr  !! EAD GC/ GC/ Citizen !!*

*Required Skills/ years of experience needed: *
·         5+ Years SAS Administration ( Experience includes SAS Relational
Database Products, SAS Client tools, SAS Integration Technologies )
·         4+ Years Unix Administration experience including troubleshooting
performance issues
·         3+ Years SAS Grid Administration ( including GPFS, LFS, and
Midtier )
·         Experience in supporting SAS Enterprise Guide and PC SAS user
community
·         Must be proficient in Unix/Linux shell scripting
·         Must have demonstrated experience in troubleshooting complex
issues with SAS and Linux systems
·         Having SAS certification is a plus

Desired Skills:
·         SAS Grid, SAS Midtier, SAS Access, SAS EG, PC SAS, SAS EBI
·         Position Justification:
·         We have an open position since July 2014 and the 2nd person left
in Mid-2015.
·         We hired a temp-to-perm that did not convert after the 3 months.
·         We are at a critical stage of the project and need extra
resources to ensure smooth migration before the end of the year.
·         Failure to decommission the old system will cost additional money
in renewal fees for licenses.

*Regards,*
*Scott Norman - Sr. IT Recruiter*
*ITBrainiac Inc.*
*Direct: (609) 423-7945 | Email: scott.nor...@itbtalent.com
<scott.nor...@itbtalent.com>*
*www.itbrainiac.com <http://www.itbrainiac.com> | Gmail/Hangouts:
usitstaf...@gmail.com <usitstaf...@gmail.com>*

*Getting things done on time is our greatest Asset..*