This is Dinesh from Saxon Global. Please go through the job description
below for a *ETL/Informatica Architect*. If you are interested, please
reply my email with an updated copy of your resume or reach me at 972 550
9346 X 203.
*If you have any profiles please forward them to din...@saxonglobal.com
*Position : ETL/Informatica Architect*
*Location : Green Bay, WI.*
*Duration : 6+ Months Contract*
*Required Skills: PL/SQL, ETL, Informatica, SSRS, SSAS, ModSAF*
*Basic Qualification: modeling, star schema*
*Job Description : *
· The Information Architect will provide data strategy and
governance oversight for a focused portion of the Client's information
architecture, ensuring that projects and programs within the portfolio are
supported by the appropriate data deliverables.
· Responsible for developing information architecture solutions
that are aligned with the objectives and standards of the enterprise data
management strategy and enable optimal performance, stability, and
*Required Qualifications *
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or
related field; or equivalent work experience
• 5-7 years of relevant experience
• Deep logical and physical data modeling experience using the Entity
Relationship Diagram (ERD) methodology.
• Applied experience and expertise in data architecture concepts (e.g.
model management, meta-data management, data governance).
• Experience delivering concurrent, large information management projects
at all phases-from project definition through design and delivery.
• Demonstrated proficiency in requirements gathering and analysis processes
• Experience developing a data strategy and working within and influencing
the associated policies.
• 3+ years software development and/or technical support experience.
• Effective communication skills (written and verbal) to effectively
interact with all levels of technology and business partners.
• Insurance or Financial Services industry specific knowledge that includes
working knowledge of industry data standards and architectures (ACORD,
• Skilled at working within a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• Ability to present ideas and solutions in business-friendly and
• Highly self-motivated and self-directed.
• Keen attention to detail.
• Modeling experience with Embarcadero ER/Studio or SAP Sybase Power
Sr. IT Recruiter
Desk: 972 550 9346 ext 203
E-mail : *din...@saxonglobal.com <din...@saxonglobal.com>*
G-talk : dineshrecruite...@gmail.com
*1320 Greenway Drive, Suite 660 Irving, TX-75038*
*“ Even At Your Best Someone will always have something **Negative** to
Say, Pursue Greatness Anyway..”*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.