Business Analyst with past Sharepoint Administration experience
The Sharepoint experience is crucial to this position.
Owings Mills, MD
Duration: 9 months initially (hoping to extend)
· An information technology business analyst is responsible for an
organization's technological development and direction.
· The knowledge and abilities of an information technology business
analyst can be applied in a variety of corporate settings.
· Primary responsibilities of an information technology business
analyst are to design business information systems, incorporate new
technical systems to improve work-flow, production, efficiency and
· The analyst is also expected to maintain current knowledge of
rapidly changing computer technology.
· Support the Money Market Reform initiative within the Retirement
Plan Services unit of TRP.
· Strong SharePoint and Excel knowledge and experience is a must.
· Omni, TRAC or McCamish recordkeeping experience is a plus.
· Develop business requirements, create and maintain a SharePoint
site and underlying data elements.
· Track outbound and inbound client responses and support data
capture to support security exchange activities.
· Previous experience working within the Financial Services
industry a plus, but not required.
· Previous experience building, adding, maintaining and extracting
data from recordkeeping systems and SharePoint sites.
· 5 Year minimum experience required.
· This is both a technical and business position.
· The successful candidate should be flexible and able to move
between both groups.
*Sr IT Recruiter*
*IDC Technologies, Inc. 1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116,Milpitas, CA,
*Phone: **408-418-5779 ext 252* <408-418-5779%20ext%20252>* |Fax: *
*408-608-6088* <408-608-6088>* | *
*Email: **ma...@idctechnologies.com* <kara...@idctechnologies.com>*| Web: *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.