The role is for an IBM MDM Developer Chicago, IL.. Particularly they
absolutely need 2-3 years of IBM InfoSphere MDM (Master Data Management)
development experience. They are looking for version 9x or greater. They
absolutely must have at least that experience or else they will be
disqualified automatically. I will send the job description over again. If
you have anyone with that 2-3 years of development experience in IBM MDM
please let me know. Out of state is completely fine to submit as well.
Client: Northern Trust Bank
Location: Downtown Chicago
Title: IBM MDM Developer
*** Outside of Chicago submittals are fine. Please submit any candidates
regardless of location.
THIS IS NOT STRICTLY AN DATA ADMINISTRATOR/DEVELOPER ROLE. THE IDEAL JOB
TITLE FOR THIS POSITION IS MDM DEVELOPER. Specializing in IBM MDM Advanced
Edition. Has 3-5 years in development experience working with the IBM MDM
9x or greater.
- Develop customizations for the currently implemented MDM
- Work with team members to develop technical designs to meet business
- Complete development activities for specialized projects using java and
sql based toolsets.
REQUIRED—Do not submit candidates who lack this background:
- Understanding of the MDM architecture and implementation experience. IBM
MDM 8.5/MDM Server 9.01/MDM 11.3. MDM 11.3 experience preferred.
- Oracle 10g or greater experienced database experience. Development of
Oracle SQL (DDL, DML, triggers) statements.
- Java development background required.
- Weblogic Managed Server experience required.
- Experience with TFS or other similar source control tools for managing
NICE TO HAVE:
- Understanding of Data Quality and Governance issues around MDM
- UNIX scripting experience
- Understanding of the Oracle SOA information.
- Datastage/Quality Stage 8.5 ETL development background
- Experience with MQ 7
- Redhat Linux 5.5 experience
- Weblogic 10.3.2, Sun JDK 1.6
- MQ 7.01
- Control M
- MDM 11.3 experience
Sam Williams - Recruiting Manager
Direct : 646-499-5264|| Fax : Fax 312.582.2699
116 Village Blvd, Suite 200 - Princeton, NJ 08540
swilli...@itbtalent.com || swilli...@itbrainiac.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.