*Hello Partners,*
*       This Is Stella  From ITBrainiac Inc .I Have Urgent  Requirement For
My Client If You Have Any Suitable Matching  Profiles You Can  Mail Me On
stella.r...@itbtalent.com <stella.r...@itbtalent.com>!*

*Position:  PeopleSoft Functional Analyst (Business Analyst)*
* EAD GC USC !*

*LOCATION:Mercer County, NJ *

*looking for a  PeopleSoft  Functional Analyst as a consultant.*

*Responsibilities:*
*Responsible for AR & Billing module*
*Gather and document business requirements obtained from the users*
*Ensure all Requirements and Design documentation are adequately generated
and reflective of the plan design.*
*Configure and test  the AR and Billing Modules.*

*Requirements:*
*At least 4-5 yrs experience  in Peoplesoft in financial module
(particularly AR/Billing)  preferably version 9.1.*
*Minimum of 6-7 yrs as a functional analyst or business analyst*
*Some knowledge in the  implementation of default customizations to the AR
& Billing modules.*
*Financial services industry experience is highly preferred.*

* Should you have any questions, please let me know.*

*Stella Ross- Technical IT Recruiter *
*Desk No #412-238-8594|*
*Email:  stellar...@itbtalent.com <stellar...@itbtalent.com>*
*Gtalk: stellaross...@gmail.com <stellaross...@gmail.com>*
*Linked In: *
*https://www.linkedin.com/in/petrisha-peter-106213110
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/petrisha-peter-106213110>*
*website: www.itbrainiac.com <http://www.itbrainiac.com> *
*Fax 312.582.2699 *
*ITBrainiac Inc. ,*
*116 Village Blvd, Suite 200 - Princeton, NJ 08540 *