Peoplesoft FSCM  Consultant with Hyperion Experience

I am looking for a PeopleSoft financials person that also has experience
with Hyperion (even if it is limited).

Seven month contract.

Peoplesoft Functional Lead Analyst

Skype to hire

- Fort Lauderdale, Florida

These are exclusive.
Please submit candidates if they are higher. Open to reviewing and want to
see a variety of skill set and experience. Documented Hyperion experience

Starting off with a phone interview
Non local is fine
Partly remote for functional lead is fine (discipline b-11 PS Functional
Lead in our contract) I am looking for candidates with experience in
setting up and configuring all aspects of budget and *budget forecasting in
PS Hyperion*.

*Regards,*

*Manju Shree*

*Sr IT Recruiter*
*IDC Technologies, Inc. 1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116,Milpitas, CA,
USA, 95035*
*Phone: **408-418-5779 ext 252* <408-418-5779%20ext%20252>* |Fax: *
*408-608-6088* <408-608-6088>* | *

*Email: **ma...@idctechnologies.com* <kara...@idctechnologies.com>*| Web: *
*www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>