Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

This is *Ranjith* From Themesoft, I was Reviewing your resume regarding to
the Job Opportunity with our Fortune Client. Please Go through the
Following Job Description and let me know of your interest. Don’t Hesitate
Contact me at *408-868-2905.*You can also reach me Via Email at
*ranjith.vem...@themesoft.com
<ranjith.vem...@themesoft.com>*, if you are interested Please reply back to
my email with your updated resume in Word Format.

*Title: Performance Tester*

*Location : Woodland Hills, CADuration: Long Term*

*Skills :* Performance Tester LoadRunner is a must SQL Scripting exp is a
must

*Only  US CITIZENS and GC.*

*Job Description*

•7+ years of relevant experience with at least 2+ years on Performance
Optimizations
•Ability to work closely with technical teams on detailed performance
analysis
•Ability to understand a high volume of data and identify the best way to
summarize performance for a business audience
•Ability to present to business customers a clear and uncompromising status
of their site performance on a regular basis

*Skills Required:*

•Proficient Excel and PowerPoint skills
•Experience working with SQL Server is an added plus
•Flexible work scheduling as circumstances dictates
•Regular, consistent and punctual attendance
LoadRunner is a must

*Best Regards,*

Ranjith Vemula

Ph: 408-868-2905 | Email: ranjith.vem...@themesoft.com
<smith...@themesoft.com>

THEMESOFT, INC*. | **www.themesoft.com* <http://www.themesoft.com/>

MBE &WBENC Certified Minority-Woman Owned Business
Celebrating a Decade of Providing Innovative Staffing Solutions