Hope you are doing great,
I am currently looking for Java Developer with Equity exp. for an esteemed
direct client in NYC and I wanted to contact you to see, if you have someone
available and comfortable with below mentioned role, if so, please send me a
copy of resume and the best way for me to contact.
*Job Purpose/ Description:* • Develops using the J2EE platform; also
required are OOP paradigm skills, as well as experience with J2EE APIs,
protocols and development of multi tiered applications.
• Examples of current J2EE application program interfaces (APIs) are EJB,
JDBC, JMS, JNDI, JTA, etc.
• Evaluates and implements new initiatives on process improvement and
• Excels at analyzing functional needs that drive the analysis and technical
design of quality technical solutions; recommends solutions that are aligned
with business / IT strategies and complies with corporate architectural
• Serves as SME in all aspects of systems / applications software
technology and / or application components.
• Resolves application and technical problems of the highest complexity.
• Leads interdepartmental or interdivisional operational project
• Analyzes performance and capacity issues of the highest complexity with
systems / applications software
and/or application components.
• Continuously cultivates knowledge of emerging technologies.
• Provides mentoring and training to junior staff.
• Serves as initial point of escalation for all processing and operational
• Assists management in coordinating business area activities and balancing
• May design, implement and improve workflows, as well as assign projects.
• Excels at working collaboratively with IT staff on development,
troubleshooting, and other technical efforts.
• Performs software architecture and systems design.
• Translates business requirements into functional / technical
specifications; oversees implementation of these specifications.
Tasks and Responsibilities: • Excellent knowledge of programming / systems
analysis, as well as quality assurance, prototyping, construction,
integration, and migration functions; possesses an excellent understanding
of programming languages, development tools, and the current environment.
• Displays problem solving and analytical skills, using them to resolve
technical problems; possesses an excellent understanding of business
requirements and IT strategies.
• Draws on extensive knowledge base (e.g., infrastructure, technology, and
applications) to analyze problems of the greatest complexity and contribute
to troubleshooting efforts.
• Leverages excellent design understanding and/or capabilities (e.g..,
database, application code, reusable objects, and interfaces) to optimize
development efforts in a distributed environment.
• Adept at understanding operational nuances across multiple business units
/ functional areas.
• Responsible for supervising more junior staff in the execution of
• May serve as back-up for manager.
• May have involvement with the business during its strategic planning and
budget cycles to leverage knowledge and anticipate technology transformation
potential from a customer perspective; may provide buy vs. build
recommendations or assist in platform determination.
Required education/experience: • Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work
experience in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field.
• 10 plus years of IT work experience in systems programming / analysis
• Typically experienced across multiple Information Technology areas and all
system / applications software development.
• Serves as point of escalation for complex issues.
• Responsible for developing and executing project plans, as well as
coordinating groups of IT staff.
IDC Technologies, Inc.
1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116,
Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035
E-mail: am...@idctechnologies.com; ambersri....@gmail.com
Y IM : a_amber2007
Direct (US): 408-457-9399 Extn: 2045
"Please add me on IM so that it can be easier for both of us to reach each
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To post to this group, send email to sap-or-oracle-financi...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at