.Net Mobile Developer
Location: Houston, TX - Candidate MUST be LOCAL to TX
Long Term Contract
Will hire from phone interview
Needs to have good comm skills
Job Description:*Responsibilities *
* Participate in development and maintenance *of middle and backend layers*
for United Mobile Platform by maintaining existing code base as well as
extending it with new features as requested by Marketing and management.
* Implement solutions according to design, requirements, and standards.
* Write unit tests, conform to code standards, have your designs and code
reviewed, use both static and performance analysis tools.
* Work closely with your team members and the software team leads to ensure
you’re on track.
* Assist in continually improving our software development process and the
* Be committed to stretch goal achievement and willing to do what it takes
to get the job done
*Shift: M-F 8 AM - 5 PM*
·* Strong experience in *web service development* and *Service Oriented
* 5+ years of software development experience using .NET framework and C#
* Solid understand of security issues related to multi-tier enterprise
** Technical expertise with in the following: *
· ASP.NET MVC Framework
· Microsoft SQL Server
· Solid understanding of SOAP and REST based web service protocols
· Excellent written and oral communications skills
Sam Williams - Recruiting Manager
Direct : 646-499-5264|| Fax : Fax 312.582.2699
116 Village Blvd, Suite 200 - Princeton, NJ 08540
swilli...@itbtalent.com || swilli...@itbrainiac.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.