*Please lookup the below position and if you feel comfortable ,then please
send me your updated resume *
*Position: * *System Admin (Windows/Unix/Linux)*
*Location : Elk Grove Village , IL*
*Duration : 6+ Months *
*Interview Mode: Phone / Skype *
It’a mid shift role.
Local highly highly preferred.
· This IT Operational Support position in Critical Platform Support
(CPS) team requires on-site shift work providing 7x24 operational support
for critical distributed systems in Unix/Linux and Windows environments.
· Minimum 3-5 years of Systems Administration experience in Windows
server environment required.
· Additionally, 3-5 years of Systems Administration experience in
UNIX/Linux server environment is also required.
· 1-2 years of experience in an operational support role is
· Strong knowledge of ITSM Service Management best practices and
strong written and communication skills is a must.
· Ability to independently solve system problems and be
self-directed, having attention to details and the ability to capture,
organize and analyze information.
· Excellent knowledge of distributed computing technologies in the
UNIX/Linux and Windows space is must.
· Be able to analyze systems issues and assess impact.
· Ensure timely communication and escalation for unresolved issues.
Be able to work well in a team environment.
· Day to day System Administration and monitoring for Windows and
UNIX/Linux (HPUX, AIX, Solaris, Linux) environments.
· Understanding of various Microsoft tools is a plus.
· Additional monitoring and support required for critical processes
in Application, Middleware, Database, Storage and Backup areas.
· Troubleshooting and familiarity with various Middleware
components (Messaging and Weblogic) is essential.
· Familiarity with Enterprise Monitoring Tools (HP Openview,
SiteScope, BSM and SCOM) and Ticketing Systems is a plus.
· Responding to alerts from the enterprise monitoring tools,
automation and escalation from IT Service Desk.
· Be able to follow Change, Incident and Problem Management
· Regular communication with other technical teams and the
· Able to work well with Application support, Network Operations,
other Support teams (on shore and off) and respond to user reported issues.
· Maintain and manage server hardware and software to ensure
stability and availability 24X7X365. Ensure enterprise standards and
security are maintained and enforced on hardware and software.
· Provide knowledge and troubleshooting expertise during incidents
and problem management follow-up.
VSG Business Solutions
Phone No. 302-261-3207 Ext - 112
Hang Out :vsgranjeet
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.