*Immediate Need VMWare Virtualiztion System Engineer, El Segundo, CA*
Position: VMWare Virtualization System Engineer
Location: El Segundo, CA
Duration: 6 Months Contract
*Interview: 1) In-person final interview !! Local candidates only !!*
· 8+ years of experience in networking industry.
· B.S (or higher) in computer science or equivalent.
· Experience with Redhat Enterprise Linux 5.x - 6.5, Redhat
Deployments using Kickstart installations, Redhat Clustering configuration
· Experience with Oracle Linux 5.6 - 6.4 and Oracle RAC cluster
· Cloud Computing: AWS, VMWare and Openstack
· Network bonding and VLAN Trunking
· Server platforms: Dell & HP rack and blade systems
· Experience with the deployment and management of storage
. 3PAR, EMC, Isilon IQ, iDRAC configuration & management and NetApp
. SAN hardware and technologies: EMC/Brocade, SAN Directors,
Fibre-Attached storage, iSCSI, RAID levels and best practices
· Linux administration to include networking, storage, multipathing
*Familiarity with: *
· NTP, DNS, NFS, Load Balancing
· Fiber Channel zoning concepts
· Brocade administration, NPIV & Access Gateway Mode
· HTTP servers and understanding of content delivery/CDN integration
· High Availability and Scalability Technology: Brocade Load
Balancers, clustering software, auto-failover, Ethernet bonding
*Scott Norman - Sr. IT Recruiter*
*Direct: (609) 423-7945 | Email: scott.nor...@itbtalent.com
*www.itbrainiac.com <http://www.itbrainiac.com> | Gmail/Hangouts:
*Getting things done on time is our greatest Asset..*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.