*Hope you are doing great!!!*
*This is VINEETA from TRG Inc.*
*Please share profiles on vine...@tresourceinc.com
*Position: Sr Network Engineer*
*Location: Marlborough, Massachusetts 01752*
*Duration: 12+ months*
*Work Status: GC/USC*
*Keys to the Job:*
*Ability to work 8am – 5pm, however flexibility is required (weekend
changes and on-call schedule)*
- *3-5 years with Cisco Routers and switches (CatOS, IOS and NxOS any
- *Routing protocols – (OSPF and BGP)*
- *Must also have Nexus experience*
- *Provide Tier 1, 2 and 3 support*
- *Excellent communication and interpersonal skills*
- *Wireless, Netscaler, Riverbed, Monitoring (alerts), Infoblox
experience is a +*
- *Automation, Scripting*
- *Financial Services is a +*
- *Cisco Certification is a +*
- *4 year Degree is a +*
Applicant must meet ALL of these requirements.
*Job Summary *
An experienced senior network engineer is needed to provide the Network
Services team with complementary skills to support the user community.
Candidates will possess expertise in managing a complex LAN and WAN
environment across numerous business units and geographical locations.
Candidate should be experienced in advanced network deployment and support
in a multi-vendor environment.
Strong logistical skills and the ability to manage many deployments at the
same time is critical. Strong accountability, analytical, process,
organizational and communication skills are a must in this role.
· Provide Tier 2 and/or Tier 3 network support for a complex enterprise
WAN and LAN network
- Troubleshoot and identify sources of problems, working with equipment
vendors and telecom providers to bring issues to resolution.
- Monitor and resolve service requests in accordance with published SLAs.
· Strong leadership qualities
· Strong communications skills across many concurrent deployments with
the ability to communicate details to the project teams and clearly
communicate status to management
· Review and assist in the creation of desktop management policies and
procedures for an enterprise.
· Establish and enforce best practice processes for network management,
including configurations, monitoring, patch management and security
· Oversee hardware deployments for domestic and international
· Oversee compliance with change control and release management
Thanks & Regards
*Vineeta Shukla **Technical Recruiter*
1700 Park St, Unit 212,
Naperville IL, 60563
*vineeta.viny007 **Direct: *408-409-1760 x 9934
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.