Hi Partner,

Currently I am looking for a position of *Scrum Master* for one of our
exclusive clients based at *New York, NY*.
Please share some matching resume.

*Job Title: Scrum Master*

*Job Location: New York, NY*

*Duration : Long term contract Must Be Local to New York.*

*Job Description:*

 Scrum Master

New York, NY

Long Term Contract

.- Should have 10-12 yrs experience
- Must have played role of a Scrum master in a project and should be Scrum
certified.
- Should have good process rigor and follow organization processes.
- Should have good technical background.
- Capital Markets experience will be a huge advantage

*Regards,*

AMIT KUMAR

*Sr. Recruiter*

*IDC Technologies Inc.*| *1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA
, USA, 95035*

( *: **408-457-9381 Ext 4035 **I **: *ami...@idctechnologies.com
<ami...@idctechnologies.com>** I Gtalk: Recruiter.amitk | Skype: Amitiilm*

*Web: www.idctechnologies.com <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>*

can not be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from