Title: IBM MDM Developer
Location: Downtown Chicago
Duration: 6-12 Months Contract
*Recruiter*: *Ethan Hawke *# 609-423-4899
THIS IS NOT STRICTLY AN DATA ADMINISTRATOR/DEVELOPER ROLE. THE IDEAL JOB
TITLE FOR THIS POSITION IS MDM DEVELOPER. Specializing in IBM MDM Advanced
Edition. Has 3-5 years in development experience working with the IBM MDM
9x or greater.
- Develop customizations for the currently implemented MDM
- Work with team members to develop technical designs to meet business
- Complete development activities for specialized projects using java and
sql based toolsets.
REQUIRED—Do not submit candidates who lack this background:
- Understanding of the MDM architecture and implementation experience. IBM
MDM 8.5/MDM Server 9.01/MDM 11.3. MDM 11.3 experience preferred.
- Oracle 10g or greater experienced database experience. Development of
Oracle SQL (DDL, DML, triggers) statements.
- Java development background required.
- Weblogic Managed Server experience required.
- Experience with TFS or other similar source control tools for managing
NICE TO HAVE:
- Understanding of Data Quality and Governance issues around MDM
- UNIX scripting experience
- Understanding of the Oracle SOA information.
- Datastage/Quality Stage 8.5 ETL development background
- Experience with MQ 7
- Redhat Linux 5.5 experience
- Weblogic 10.3.2, Sun JDK 1.6
- MQ 7.01
- Control M
- MDM 11.3 experience
*Ethan Hawke* - IT Recruiter
116 Village Blvd, Suite 200 - Princeton, NJ 08540
This message and its attachments contain confidential and legally
privileged information intended for
the exclusive use of
the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, please note that
any dissemination, distribution or copy of
or reliance on
this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this mail
by error, please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete
the message from your system
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.