*Kindly let me know if you are comfortable on below position.*
*Position: Middleware Engineer-** GemFire*
*Location: Woonsocket, RI*
*Duration: 6 months *
*I have the below positions available in Woonsocket, RI. Contracts are
through the end of the year. *
The Middleware Engineer- GemFire will lead implementations in large
enterprise environment for high-TPS, high-criticality applications and
works closely with client and technical management, and with related
support groups to design and implement GemFire structures and support tools
and procedures in support of complex business application development
requirements and processes. The Middleware Engineer –Advisor is responsible
for but not limited to:
- Setup, build and automate GemFire Structure code deployment.
- Performs GemFire troubleshooting and management
- Design and support appropriate GemFire backup & Recovery processes.
- Responsible for the integrity and security of GemFire environment.
- Manages the GemFire environment including data persistence, WAN
gateway replication, etc….
- Manage and support the GemFire Production environment.
- Manage GemFire upgrades and maintenance patching.
- Knowledge on Multithreading, Asynchronous and event based programming
- Good Knowledge on SSL configurations and implementation.
- Experience working with Relational Databases like Oracle, SQL
- Understanding of programming languages like Java,.Net, J2EE etc
- 24x7 operational support which includes pager rotation,
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in GemFire administration is required.
- Requires general knowledge and hands-on experience with GemFire and
related VMware offerings.
- JVM/JDK configuration/tuning experience
- Experience with Perl, Shell scripts programming is required.
- Requires in-depth, hands-on expertise in JAVA. Unix
- HTTP Server experience is a plus. (Apache & Tomcat & OHS)
- Strong SQL skills is a plus
- WebLogic experience is a plus
- Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- 5- 10 years of overall technical experience in development or
Administration (both preferred).
- Excellent Windows & UNIX Skills in managing processes and troubleshoot
- Good understanding of Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Experience working with Relational Databases like SQL Server, Oracle.
- Should have experience in working with Linux operating systems.
- Needs to be able to work independently with various application teams
with build activities.
Effective communication with the IS Application teams is critical to
978-558-4666 x 103
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.