Hi Vendors,

This is *Swetha* From Sage IT, I was Reviewing your resume regarding to the
Job Opportunity with our Fortune Client. Please Go through the Following
Job Description and let me know of your interest. Don’t Hesitate to reach
me Via Email at *tswe...@sageitinc.net <tswe...@sageitinc.net>* ,If you are
interested Please reply back to my email with your updated resume in Word
Format.

*Job Title: QA test lead*

*Location: Torrance, CA*

*Duration: 12 Months     *

*Job Description:*

*Essential:*

·         10+ yrs of testing experience

·         3+ yrs of leading a QA team with clear roles and responsibilities

·         Develop, Review & Implement Test Strategy and test Plans.

·         Hands on experience in preparing test strategy, test plans, test
cases

·         3+ yrs of Experience in testing Web apps

·         2+ yrs of Experience in testing Mobile apps

·         3+ yrs of Experience in testing Webservices using SOAP UI

·         2+ yrs of Experience in REST API testing

·         3+ yrs of experience in backend (Database)

·         2+ yrs of performance / Load testing (High volume transactions)

*Desirable:*

·         Automation testing and framework

·         Implement performance / Load testing (High volume transactions)

·         Analyze & Estimate test requirements

·         Should demonstrate multi-tasking capability

*NOTE:* *Need work authorization, Photo ID copies for Submission.*

Thanks and Regards,

Swetha

Technical Recruiter

Sage IT INC.|Global Delivery Centre

3011 Internet Blvd, Ste 110 Frisco, TX 75034.

Main: 972-996-0650 x 345.

Email: tswe...@sageitinc.net

Web:  www.sageitinc.com

Please don’t print this e-mail unless you really need to!