*Project Manager(Medical Device)*
*Warsaw, IN *
- Experience in all phases of software development including design,
configuration, testing, debugging, implementation, and support of
large-scale, business centric and process based applications.
- Exposure to a variety of technologies, including, but not limited to,
WebSphere or Weblogic, J2EE (JSP, Servlets, EJB, XML, Java), .Net, Oracle,
DB2, and MS/SQL. With specific expertise in some of the above.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and applicability of Object-Oriented techniques
- Experience in Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- Industry or functional domain expertise.
- Experience in multiple roles on enterprise wide application development
- Ability to distill technical detail into business summary, and vice versa
- Drive for results
- Certified Senior System Architect (CSSA) preferred
- Certified System Architect (CSA)preferred.
IDC Technologies Inc. 1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA,
*Contact :* 408-457-9399 *EXT-* 2070 *,* - *Official*:
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.