Hi,

Hope you are doing great!

Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
the requirement please reply back with the your updated resume and I will
get back to you or I would really appreciate if you can give me a call back
at my contact number 408-693-3170.

*Role:               Application Security Testing*
*Location:        San Antonio, TX *

*Duration:       Long Term *
*MOI:               Telephonic + Skype*

*Experience required:     **Should have minimum 3 – 5 yrs experience in HP
Fortify*

*Skills Require:*

·         Experience on Application & Mobile Security Testing (Penetration
Testing, Vulnerability Assessment, Code Review, White Box Testing)

·         Experience on Application Security tools such as Fortify , Burp
suite , Penetration Testing etc.

·         Integration of testing mechanisms with industry best practices
such as the Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP).

·         Knowledge of risk identification techniques, Knowledge of system
security vulnerabilities and remediation techniques.

·         Solid foundation of common software vulnerabilities and their
mitigation techniques.

·         Good experience in Code Review and vulnerability identification.

·         Excellent written and verbal communication skills, excellent
teamwork skills, Evaluate new and emerging security technologies.

*Responsibilities *:

·         Should be very experienced in using HP Fortify product

·         Should generate reports using HP Fortify for all the Online
Banking applications and Mobile application

·         Interact with the developers and suggest changes to be done in
the applications

·         Provide regular Defect Metrics reports / progress to the
Management.

*Generic Managerial Skills*

·         Should interact with key stakeholders and the application team

·         Should regular status report and Metrics report to the Management

·         Should interact with Offshore team

Thanks and Regard’s

www.enterprisesolutioninc.com

*Arpan Chandra*

*Technical Recruiter*