*Hi, **Hope you are doing great. Please go through the below mentioned
requirement and share the profiles at **a...@tresourceinc.com
*Job Title: Performance Engineer*
*Location: Lincolnshire, IL*
*Type of hire: 12+ months Contract *
*Interview Mode: Telephonic and Skype/F2F*
*Onsite or Remote:* Onsite 3-4 days per week
- Candidate will be responsible for working with stakeholders to
identify, design and implement solutions for Master Data Management
challenges within the *Stibo STEP MDM Platform*.
- This will include designing and configuring data driven workflows,
matching algorithms, data import, merging and cleansing routines, user
portals, user access schemas and the like on the MDM platform.
- The candidate will work closely with information architects, data
services developers, QAs and business owners to ensure that the implemented
solutions meet the business goals.
- The role is hands on, requiring a resource who is focused on
developing and delivering solutions in an agile environment with 2 week
- 5 years’ experience configuring MDM tools for data imports, workflow,
matching algorithms, and business rules
- *1 year experience working in Stibo STEP*
- Gathering requirements and seeing problems through to solutions
- Strong communication with leadership / mentoring capabilities
- Good foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data
structures, algorithms, and architecture
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
Fast learner / smart
*408-709-1760 EXT 9859*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.