*Please lookup the below position and if you feel comfortable ,then please
send me your updated resume *
*Position: * *DevOps Engineer *
*Location : Wilmington, DE Duration : 6-12 Months *
*Interview Mode: Phone then Face to Face*
· Successful candidates will be expert at Linux, Chef, CI/CD stack,
building cloud-based/cloud-ready applications and working alongside and
mentoring development and operational teams.
· Responsible for the day to day operation of systems and
infrastructure powering our development and the operations teams: ensuring
system reliability, efficiency, capacity and continuity
· Work with developers and release management to design and
implement Jenkins and GoCD delivery
· Evolve components of the delivery pipeline, software deployment
approaches and code management strategies
· Write automation code and tests, review code developed by others
and provide constructive feedback; collaborate (swarm, pair) on complex
· Identify, evaluate and evangelize new technology and approaches
· Work with the team on complex, multi-faceted problems while
bridging cultural, geographic and organizational gaps.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
and relevant work experience.
· Self-motivated and naturally curious, analytical and problem
· Excellent oral and written communication + awesome presentation
and demo delivery skills, being able to explain complex or advanced
concepts to a wide variety of audiences.
· Experience working with geographically distributed teams
· Solid understanding of software versioning concepts using
Subversion and Git
· Experience with CI and build tools such as Jenkins, Maven, and Ant
· Experience with Tomcat and Apache deployments and configuration
· Solid understanding of networking, firewall and load balancing
concepts and their configuration
· Expert knowledge of Linux (RHEL, Ubuntu, CentOS) and Windows
administration tools and tricks, good grip on networking and *security*
· Professional Software Development experience with Java, .NET,
· Practical knowledge of scripting and programming languages such
as Python, Node.js, Ruby, Perl,
· Professional experience working with server virtualization
(VMWare, Xen, etc.), IaaS and/or PaaS technology such as AWS, Azure, GCE,
Rackspace, Digital Ocean, Heroku, OpenStack.
· Professional experience or formal training on Configuration
Management and infrastructure provisioning tools, such as Docker,
Chef,Puppet, Ansible, Packer, Cloud Formation, Terraform.
· Passion for and ability to work with software development teams
releasing production-ready software on daily basis.
· Professional experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins,
Travis-CI, GoCD, Chef Delivery.
· Practical experience administering application servers, web
servers, and databases: Jetty, Tomcat,
Websphere, Nginx, Mongrel,
· Microsoft IIS, Oracle, MySQL, MongoDB.
VSG Business Solutions
Phone : 302-261-3207 x 102
Email : kail...@vsgbusinesssolutions.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.