This is Satya working as Recruiter with ERP and ERP Corp We have a very
urgent requirement for one of our direct client, please go through the
below requirement and send me the updated resume.
*Title: Sr. Software Engineer/ Big Data Developer*
*Location: Sunnyvale, CA*
*Duration: 12+ Months *
We are seeking for an accomplished, enthusiastic Senior Big Data Software
Engineer to join the Walmart eCommerce team. This exciting position
involves many key engineering challenges as we deal with huge data sets
(Billions of Transactions, *Petabytes* of data) to impact real-time
*Responsibilities and scope of this role include: *
· Build scalable, high- performance, and efficient pipelines and
workflows that are capable of processing billions of transactions and
real-time customer activities.
· Work with big data and provide to our data scientists the right
tools, data marts and rollups to build their machine learning models.
· Fluent in Pig and/or Hive with experience in building UDFs, Pig
and Hadoop streaming.
· Build automated reports that can help the team to proactively
identify quality and/or coverage problems in releases or new versions of
· Apply knowledge of Azkaban, Oozie or Hamake for workflow
management and job scheduling.
· Provide senior leadership and demonstrable, programming expertise
and proficiency in Java, C/C++, or Python.
· Work on Data Warehousing architecture and data modeling best
· Bachelor of Science degree or equivalent in Computer Science,
Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or a related field plus 7-10
years of software engineering experience at a senior level; OR a Master’s
degree or higher with 5-7 years of senior software engineering experience.
· Must have demonstrable, *programming proficiency in one or more
of the following: Java, C/C++, or Python.*
· Deep understanding of *Map Reduce framework & Hadoop*.
· Fluent in Pig and/or Hive with experience in building UDFs,
strong scripting ability.
· Proven expertise and understanding of ETL techniques.
· Knowledge of Azkaban, Oozie or Hamake for workflow management and
· Must be team oriented and collaborative to interact with both
managers and cross functional teams.
· Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment on multiple
projects in various phases and under tight deadlines
*Please send us the following details along with the updated resume for
Expected hourly Rate:
Total IT Exp:
Willing to Relocate:
ERP and ERP Corp
48521 Warm Springs Blvd, Suite 307A, Fremont, CA 94539.
Email: *sa...@erpanderp.com* <sa...@erpanderp.com>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.