*Hi                         *

*Please lookup the below position and if you feel comfortable ,then please
send me your updated resume   *

*Position: * *Manugistics Developer  *

*Location : Columbus, OH Duration : 2+ Months (Extendable) Interview Mode:
Phone / Skype *
*This is a backfill so is only expected to last 2 months*

Job Description

·         We are currently in search of a Manugistics Developer to fulfill
a short-term contract role with our client in Columbus, Ohio.

·         This position would support the development needs of Manugistics
Demand/Fulfillment application in support of the client’s International
Operation model.

·         The developer would be involved in the configuration of the
application for the project and building out inbound and outbound
interfaces to supporting systems.

Job Requirement

·         JDA Manugistics Demand and Fulfillment v.7

·         Unix scripting and Oracle (PL/SQL, SQLPlus, SQL Loader)

·         2-3 years experience in Manugistics

·         Retail background

·         Unix scripting experience

Job Responsibilities

·  Technical design