*Hi ,*

Below is the requirement with one of our client. If interested, please send
me your resume to ph...@appsfusion.com

*Data Architect Analyst *

*Washington, DC. *

*Long Term*

*GC/Citizens*

·         Expert in developing Corporate Data Model Framework having
completed two implementations of Corporate Data Model

·         Expert in defining and development of data access control
policies; and knowledge of SailPoint

·         Master's Degree in Computer Science, Information Science,
Management Information Science or Statistics or other data intensive
discipline

·         Strong communication skills (written and oral)

·         Experience facilitating issue resolution sessions

·         At least four (4) years of experience in data modeling and/or
data analysis

·         At least two years of defining and building Metadata

·         Ability to describe data mapping and data migration techniques

·         Demonstrated hands-on experience developing Entity Relationship
Models and Data Flow Diagrams

·         Ability to export lists of data elements from Erwin Models

·         Ability to extract lists of included data elements from
Informatica PowerCenter ETL feeds and databases leveraging PL/SQL

·         Ability to work in Meta Data tools like Collibra (preferred
working experience in Collibra or similar tools) and Informatica Metadata
Manager

·         Demonstrated hands-on experience in analyzing large databases

·         Competent in office technology tools with advanced Excel and
Access skills

·         Data mining skills (including data auditing, aggregation,
validation and reconciliation) are a plus

*Thanks & Regards*

*Phani Kumar*

*APPS FUSION INC*

Office: 510-544-0760 EXT 104

ph...@appsfusion.com <phani.appsfus...@gmail.com>

http://appsfusionrequirments.blogspot.in/

www.linkedin.com/pub/phani-kumar/5a/0/671/

Website:  http://www.appsfusion.com

[image: image001] [image: image002]

*“Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) by NMSDC”*

Disclaimer: we respect your online privacy. Under Bill 1618 Title III
passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long
as we include contact information and a method to be removed from our
mailing list. If you do not want to receive emails, please reply in the
subject with "REMOVE” along with email address/domain. We will immediate
remove and will notify you promptly. Any Inconvenience caused is regretted