Hope all is well..
I have an exciting new opportunity that I wanted to share with you and your
network. Our client, located in the Washington, DC, is currently seeking a
.Net Developer resource to join their organization. I have included a
complete job description below in case you or someone you know might be
interested in learning more.
Role: .Net Developer
Location: Washington, DC (*Local OR Nearby*)
Duration: 12+ Months Contract
*!! Note: Must be local or nearby and only USC !!*
• Mid .NET Developer needed with 3 - 5 years of work experience in
development using Microsoft .NET, Web services, and XML following an Agile
• Creating and tracking user stories; sizing story points
• Experience using Microsoft Visual Studio, TFS
• Good understanding of SQL Server, proficient experience with SQL queries
and stored procedures
• Good understanding of database design, data modeling concepts, and
experience with data migrations
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Angular.js, Web API, SignalR, Web Sockets, Telerik UI, Bootstrap, Entity
• Mobile application development (WinJS, XAML)
• Understanding WCF Service/Web Service deployment process
• Advanced understanding of testing tools and unit testing
• Integration test scripting, and testing methodologies
Sam Nelson - Recruiting Manager
Cognizant Technologies | Web: www.cognizantechnologies.com
1431 Opus Pl, Suite 110, Downers Grove, IL - 60515
Desk: (281) 670-9343 | Cell: (360) 616-0221 | Email:
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.