Here below I have very urgent positons, Please let me know if you have
anyone available with you.
This is my ‘hot’ need of the day. Need a Peoplesoft HCM developer. MN.
6+ months. Phone hire. Must have 10/10 COM skills. Rate of $55/Hr
Local very highy preffered.
"*Peoplesoft HR Functional" *based in "*CT"* with one of our client. Kindly
let me know if you have anyone with the requirement. Send me your updated
RESUME along with following details ASAP:
Full Name (as per passport):
Current Full Address:
Availability for Face-to-face interview:
Position Title: *Peoplesoft HR Functional*
Duration: 5+ months
- We need a hands on PeopleSoft Consultant who is very experienced with the
PeopleSoft set-up tables including Core HR Tables, North America Payroll
Tables and Security.
- Strong PeopleSoft query skills.
- Strong Excel skills including things like Pivot tables and formulas like
- Ability to communicate with and support users in training or fixing errors
- Experience testing Tax-updates and Software bundles / fixes
- Experience managing Interfaces between PeopleSoft and other systems
- Experience using Excel to Component Interface to load data would be
Looking forward to hear from soon.
Warm Regards, Sanjay Kumar
(SAP, Peoplesoft, Datawarehouse, Java, QA Expert)
Beta Soft Systems Inc.
39111 Paseo Padre Pkwy #202
Fremont, CA - 94538
Office - 510-744-1700 Ex. 308
Fax - 800-368-1322
Yahoo ID : skumar_cha...@yahoo.com
Join my LinkedIn Network: http://www.linkedin.com/in/sapsanjay
We are "Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)".
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To post to this group, send email to sap-or-oracle-financi...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at