*Hi                         *

*Please lookup the below position and if you feel comfortable ,then please
send me your updated resume   *

*Position: * *.Net Developer (FullStack) *

*Location : Dallas, TX*
* Duration : 6+ Months *

*Interview Mode: Phone then Face to Face *
Job Description

·         Client is looking for* Full Stack .Net Developers* for the *Dallas,
TX **location, preferably from the **Mortgage domain**.  *

Job Responsibilities

We have three Tier 1 applications that require significant work to help our
lines of business keep up with and ultimate get ahead of market conditions
and regulatory changes.

·         The first application is in our Loss Mitigation space and is used
by thousands of agents to identify loan modification options to borrowers
who have fallen under financial hardship.  We are rewriting the application
now to be more dynamic to allow flexibility in workflow and business rules
to more quickly adapt to fast changing market, investor and regulatory
changes.

·         The second application also has thousands of users and is call
center driven and supports all lines of business from Originations to
Performing to Default.  This is an extremely complex, rule driven,
information rich system that requires a keen focus on improving the
customer experience; which is one of the top goals for our client for 2016.

·         The third application is for our Claims business.  This is a
brand new system being built from scratch.  Like the others, it will
require intensive workflow and complex business rules from document
gathering through claims processing including different intake, processing
and submission rules based on investors.

Job Requirement

·         5+ years business-class application development - really looking
for experienced/senior people who have built moderate to complex
business-class applications incorporating basic control functions like
workflow and business rules to help business users (Agents) make informed
business decisions to help solve customer issues (i.e., presenting lots of
information in a useful manner with no visible display delays)

·         Primary operating environment is Desktop presented through Citrix
(Winforms & WPF) - please note, many candidates are going to be promoting
their Web development experiences (e.g., Angular...). We need Desktop

·         MS stack - WCF (Windows Communication Foundation), C#, SQL Server
and WPF (Windows Presentation Foundation)

·         Please note that the core of all our applications is heavy,
heavy, heavy on the backend so:

·         WCF, C# and SQL are really critical.

·         Moving to a SOA architecture so programming with Micro Services
and REST-based APIs are also critical

·         Please note that 2 of the 3 applications also require a solid
experience base with UI programming so:

·         WPF is critical

·         Programming experience with PRISM and Global Conceptual UI
Framework design patterns like MVVM (Model View View Model) or MVC (Model
View Controller) are essential

Client Environment:

·         SQL 2008 R2

·         .Net 4.0 for Desktop running on Citrix -- (migrating to 4.5 in
Feb at least on the web servers only)

·         Visual Studio 2015

Regards

Ranjeet Kumar