Hello Partners,

*AGILE COACH NEEDED Minneapolis, MN or Basking Ridge, NJ*

I need Greencard or US Citizens only and need to have 2 years of Agile
Coach experience.

The person can be in Minneapolis, or Basing Ridge, NJ. 6-12 Months CTH

Job Description

*AGILE SCRUM COACH *
This position is with a close friend of ours, if qualified quick interview
1 day, HIRE!
Candidate will work with a team of Scrum Masters, Product owners,
executives, PMO’s
C-Level, business, Project Managers.

As an *Agile Coach* you will be responsible for championing Agile across
Technology and Engineering programs. You will also help teams adopt Agile
values, principles and best practices as part of the Center for
Excellence.  You will work across multiple teams to ensure consistency of
approaches while encouraging teams locally to optimize and continually
improve through the use of retrospectives.

Agile Leadership:  You will be responsible for determining how to mature
our agile culture and process within the Optum Technology and Engineering
projects to best serve our current multi-office, multi-time zone,
multi-cultural operating reality. You will also be responsible for
continual analysis and planning to ensure our agile practices are world
class and are always aligned with our operating reality as well as longer
term strategic vision.

You will be responsible for working with ScrumMasters, Product Owners,
Development Leads and QA Leads in Scrum and other Agile methodologies such
as Kanban and provide ongoing agile training and mentoring on
organizational best practices

Agile Training/Tools: You will be responsible for defining, documenting and
providing hands-on training for all critical agile roles as well as the
supporting tools that teams will use. You will also be expected to provide
input for which toolset will best support our operating needs.

*Primary Responsibilities:*

   - Foster and help facilitate the self-management of teams
   - Partner with multiple Scrum teams to advance Agile skills and improve
   results for the organization
   - Provide hands-on Agile coaching to teams as well as product owners,
   ScrumMasters, managers and executives
   - Provide onsite and remote training
   - Encourage performing software development using Kanban, XP and other
   Agile methodologies as appropriate
   - Continue to learn and implement industry best practices
   - Manage through influence, but without direct management authority. Use
   capabilities to influence customers and stakeholders, and properly manage
   divergent expectations

Regards:
Sam Williams - Recruiting Manager

ITBrainiac Inc.

Direct : 646-499-5264|| Fax : Fax 312.582.2699
116 Village Blvd, Suite 200 - Princeton, NJ 08540
swilli...@itbtalent.com || swilli...@itbrainiac.com
www.itbrainiac.com