*Immediate Need System Engineer with SiteCore Devops - REMOTE WORK - 6
Months Contract*

*Please send me who has Sitecore DevOps Exp*

Position System Engineer with SiteCore Devops
Location   REMOTE WORK
Duration 6 Months Contract

*Candidate can work remote.  *

*Required Qualifications:*
·         3+ years development experience with a WCMS (SiteCore preferred)
·         Experience implementing and/or administering SiteCore a plus
·         SiteCore Developer Certification a plus

The Ideal Candidate has:
• Experience with Puppet, Chef, CFengine
• Experience with Team Foundation Server
• Experience with IIS, .net, and C# performance tuning
• Experience with SQL Server
• Experience with networking, routing, VLANs, switching, load balancers and
firewalls
• Experience with VMware virtualization technology
• Experience with APM (Application Performance Monitoring)
• Minimum of 5 to 7 years in system engineering experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science

*Regards,*
*Rehan Khan - Sr. IT Recruiter*
*ITBrainiac Inc.*
*Direct: (609) 423-7945 | Email: rehan.k...@itbtalent.com
<rehan.k...@itbtalent.com>*
*www.itbrainiac.com <http://www.itbrainiac.com/> | Gmail/Hangouts:
usitstaf...@gmail.com <usitstaf...@gmail.com>*

*Getting things done on time is our greatest Asset..*