Please send profiles matching the requirement to
Job Title : Project Manager
Location : NYC, NY
Duration : 1 Year
Rate : open
· Detailed Job Description Work with the tech leads and manager to
shepherd projects from requirements gathering to deployment.
· This includes working with compliance, testing, communications,
follow up items, status reports, and problem solving.
· Provide Microsoft project plan.
· Assists in long range planning activities.
· Establishes team goals and targets commensurate with business
· Coordinates activities of team members to meet project or
· Plans staffing levels, controls allocation of resources to meet
approved customer demand
· Performs Quality Assurance reviews.
· Performs other duties as assigned to comply with ALO mission and
to enable the Company to increase revenue,
· be easier to do business with, reduce unit costs, reduce time to
market and increase customer and agent satisfaction.
· Provides strategic solutions to business problems utilizing
· Microsoft project experience and expertise
· Proven track record of strong project management expertise
· Strong communication skills verbal and written
· Ability to track and pay attention to detail
· Lateral and creative in problem solving and strategic thinking
(both technically, interpersonally and organizationally)
· Proficient in Excel
· Ability to work cross functionally effectively
· Bachelors degree
· Strong management skills required
· *IT- Recruiter*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To post to this group, send email to sap-or-oracle-financi...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at