Another urgent requirement below. Please let me know if you have any *PERFECT
candidate *available. Rush resume’ immediately to
* **ONLY *and contact on the below number.
*SAP Archiving Support Expert / SAP Basis Analyst*
*6 Months* *to 1 Year*
We are looking for an experienced SAP Basis analyst who has extensive
experience in supporting archiving functions on very large scale SAP
systems, is able to work in global teams, and to support a multitude of SAP
environments on different platforms located in other time-zones.
Must speak, read and write English fluently
Excellent communication skills
Excellent problem solving skills
Good analytical skills
High energy and motivation
Good team worker
Around 5 years experience in SAP archiving administration tasks.
Preferably having worked in distributed organizations before.
Besides good SAP Skills also good UNIX skills and Windows know-how.
The most competitive candidates would ideally have some of the
* Prior in-depth experience in Opentext Lievlink (IXOS) administartion
* Prior in-depth experience in technical ABAP4 programming, analysis of SAP
source code, performance statistics and dumps
* Prior experience with large-scale, global SAP installations
* Prior experience with multiple R/3 implementation types (FI-CO, MM, PS,
HR, CRM, BW implementations)
* Prior experience with multiple releases of SAP R/3 (3.1, 4.0, 4.6)
* Prior Basis support experience with SAP IS-Oil, IS-Retail or other
* Prior experience as database administrator or equivalent knowledge about
* The individual in this position will work as members of a global team.
* A high degree of working hour flexibility along with time-zone awareness
and consideration for cultural differences is required.
. SAP 3.1, 4.0, 4.6
. SAP NetWeaver 6.40, 7.0 (i.e. EP, XI/PI, BI, SolMan)
. Operating systems: W2K3, AIX and HP Unix
. DBMS: DB2/zOS, Oracle.
. OpenText (IXOS) Archiving
. XP Workstation and remote server administration tools
. Job schedulers: UC4, Autosys, Batch Control.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To post to this group, send email to sap-or-oracle-financi...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at