*OCM Consultant in OH(LOCAL) for 6+ Months Contract !! ****In-Person
Interview******

Columbus Ohio.
Must be able to interview face to face.

*Please reply to my Official id : **rachel.l...@itbtalent.com
<rachel.l...@itbtalent.com>*

At least 10 years of organizational change management experience.
Prosci-certified Change Practitioner.
At least 10 years of business consulting experience.
At least 10 years of software implementation experience
PMP certified
PeopleSoft implementation experience

Preferred:
At least 5 years of project management experience.
Government or higher education experience.
Lean Six Sigma experience.
Bachelor's or master's degree in marketing, communication, journalism,
business or related field.
Establish an OAKS Agency Engagement Team with a written vision, mission and
objectives.
Establish a core OAKS Agency Engagement Leadership Team with documented
roles and responsibilities.
Create and manage enterprise OCM strategy, which includes the State’s
recommended approaches for communication, business readiness and training.
Provide strategic direction for project OCM agency engagement team
resources.
Develop and document enterprise onboarding standards that will govern
agency engagement, process standardization, communications, and training.
Lead and support the planning and execution of the communication strategy,
training strategy, and agency readiness activities.
Actively coach leaders who are change sponsors.
Identify resistance and performance gaps, and work to develop and implement
corrective actions.
Work through key organizational sponsors/leaders to ensure change
management plans are implemented successfully.
Work with project manager and State OCM lead to integrate key change
management activities into the overall project plan.
Ensure that leading practice OCM agency engagement standards are
recommended and implemented.
Resolve issues that are raised by the OCM agency engagement project teams.
Present at agency liaison meetings.
Report business and agency readiness to OAKS leadership and sponsors.

Regards,
Rachel Lian  - Staffing Manager
Desk No :201-855-4204
rachel.l...@itbtalent.com