*Hi, **Hope you are doing great. Please go through the below mentioned
requirement and share the profiles at **a...@tresourceinc.com
<a...@tresourceinc.com>** ASAP.*

*Job Title:             Angular Developer*

*Location:             Pittsburgh, PA*

*Type of hire:       12+ months Contract *

* Interview Mode: Telephonic and Skype*

 *Need Visa copy with RC mail, without that no submission. Please don’t
send me resumes if you can’t provide Visa copy.*

*Job Description*

• Experience coding with Angular JS.
• 3+ years of hands on UI Development experience.
• Must have implemented concurrent – multi-threaded applications. Must know
the current trends on concurrent processing.
• AngularJS Developer responsible for the client side of our service.
• Good Development Experience (4-5 years) in Angular JS. Should be
well-versed with Java keywords, JVM , Memory Management , Multi-Threading
and Synchronization.
• Must understand the services offered by Java EE container e.g.,
transaction management, security, JNDI and persistence.
• Proficient in programming with SQL and PL/SQL.
• Good communication skills – should be able to interact with business
users /analysts to understand the requirements.
• Experience with XML processing. Understanding of XML documents, XSD –
schema specifications and their relationship and DTD.
• Should be knowing JSP PAge building.
• Web Technologies like HTML, CSS, Javascript and JQuery.
• Proficient in JSP/Servlets  and JSP page building.