*Immediate Need QA Analyst with JD Edwards -Atlanta GA- 3-6 months contract*

*Please don't send me your consultant's profile who doesn't have JD Edwards*

Position     QA Analyst with JD Edwards
Location    Atlanta GA
Duration    3-6 months

*Need Green Card or Citizen only  !! Max Rate $40 to $45 !!*

*Responsibilities:*
The QA Analyst is assigned to a project to estimate effort, build and
execute test cases, research, record, and analyze defects, provide
leadership to more junior team members, and ensure test coverage is
complete.

*Requirements: *
5+ years prior software testing experience, preferably in a large
enterprise organization conducting GUI and backend testing.
Solid QA process experience
Recent testing experience with JDE, financial applications (GL, AR, AP)
Technical (solid SQL) - Will executes SQL commands to manage and verify data

*Regards,*
*Rehan Khan - Sr. IT Recruiter*
*ITBrainiac Inc.*
*Direct: (609) 423-7945 | Email: rehan.k...@itbtalent.com
<rehan.k...@itbtalent.com>*
*www.itbrainiac.com <http://www.itbrainiac.com> | Gmail/Hangouts:
usitstaf...@gmail.com <usitstaf...@gmail.com>*

*Getting things done on time is our greatest Asset..*