Hi,

My name is Milan Patel and I am a Technical Recruiter with Comrise
Technology, Inc. This is with reference to your resume I found on a job
portal.

One of our large Insurance / Financial clients is looking for a *Senior
Java/Oracle Developer* at *Newark, NJ* for a *contract *position (possible
contract to hire).

Below is the job description for your reference. If you are interested,
please reply me with your latest resume in word format.

*Job Title: **Senior Java/Oracle Developer*

*Location:   Newark, NJ*

*Job Type: Contract - 10 Months (right to hire)*

*Rate : only w2 and 1099*

*Qualifications:*

   - 5+ years of relevant software development experience
   - Bachelor's or Master’s Degree required preferably in Computer Science
   or related engineering discipline
   - Hands on experience developing in Java/J2EE
   - Hands-on experience with SQL, database object modelling and
   performance optimization techniques (Oracle strongly preferred)
   - Unix/Linux, shell scripting
   - Knowledge of Object Oriented design concepts and design patterns
   - Understanding of agile development methodologies and test driven
   development practices
   - Familiarity with service oriented architectures, data warehousing and
   grid computing is desirable
   - Understanding of finance, risk modelling and pricing is desirable
   - Proven track record of delivery
   - Strong communication, interpersonal and collaboration skills
   - Driven, self-motivated, able to multi-task and work under pressure
   - Keeps up to date on emerging technologies

Regards,

*Milan Patel**Comrise | Technical Recruiter*

E: milan.pa...@comrise.com
P: 732-325-3536

[image: Description: Description:
http://www.comrise.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/siglogo.jpg]