Dear Consultant,
I recently came across your resume posting on the internet and was
wondering if you are still available or interested in
hearing about other career opportunities? Below is a job description I
would like to discuss with you. If you or someone you
know might be interested in hearing more about this or other career
opportunities please email me a word version of you
resume along with the best time and number to reach you at.

*REPLY ME AT:dayle.wil...@itbtalent.com <dayle.wil...@itbtalent.com>*

Title: Project Manager PMP
Location: Neenah , WI
Duration: 6-12+ Months

NOTE: !!Must Need GC & USC LOCAL For F2F!!

!!! PMP Certification MUST !!!

Leadership – I need people who have really been in the driver seat, led the
team, dug in where they didn’t understand something, not a figurehead.
IT experience – I am looking for people who understand IT infrastructure
and applications.  They need to be excellent communicators and speak the
language of IT as well as business.
Projects – they need to have led large IT project teams (at least 10 full
time resources) with project team members in multiple geographies (so they
know how to deal with time zones, English as second language, etc.)
Large organization matrix – I need people who know how to get things done
in a matrix organization, without direct control over the resources.
Almost none of our resources are assigned full time to any given project.
Also, a current Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is
required.

Regards
Dayle Wilson - IT Technical Recruiter
ITBrainiac Inc.