Hi Friends,

Hope you are doing great,

I have an urgent requirement from one of my esteem client, I will
appreciate if you can have an eye on the below requirement and send me your
consultant updated profile ASAP.

*Oracle DBA Folsom, NJ 6+ Months*

*Local Candidates ONLY (F2F Required)*

*Green Cards or US Citizens ONLY*

*Communication skills must be a 10 and ability to interact with business
users and upper managers is very important with this position. *

The Oracle DBA /* (Production) *will participate in the planning, design,
development and support of a dynamic database infrastructure including
performance tuning and load testing, security administration,
backup/restore, real-time monitoring and troubleshooting, and ongoing
grooming and maintenance.

Qualifications

·         Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or
related area (equivalent work experience will be considered)

·         7 years of experience as an Oracle database
administrator/developer, preferably in a dynamic real-time production
environment

·         *Experience with Oracle 11g required.  Experience with Oracle 12c
a plus*

·         Day to day work experience in backup and recovery concepts

·         Day to day work experience Oracle cloning environments

·         Day to day work experience in performing SQL and database tuning

·         Strong understanding of DBA best practices/strategies in areas of
security, backup/recovery, integrity checks, configuration patching,
capacity planning and monitoring

·         Extensive experience of index managements - how indexes are
stored, created and managed effectively

·         Strong interpersonal and communication skills

·         Strong problem solving and decision making skills

·         Strong focus on creating high quality deliverables

·         Accuracy and strict adherence to deadlines

·         Focus on continual process improvement

·         Able to bring multiple, concurrent projects to successful
completion

·         Easily adapts to changing priorities

Best Regard

Sai Kiran

saikir...@usmsystems.com

703-880-4146

*14175 Sullyfield Circle, Suite # 400,Chantilly, VA 20151, U.S.A*